By far, this is my favorite breakfast… and so easy to make!! It’s as simple as:
1. Cook bacon in skillet for 10-15 minutes, turning frequently.
2. Meanwhile, mash avocado with a little lime juice and pinch of sea salt and ground pepper
3. Remove bacon from skillet and rest on a paper towel to absorb drippings
4. Drain all but 1 tbsp of bacon grease from your skillet
5. Crack egg into skillet and cook to desired doneness
6. Meanwhile, chop up some tomatoes, I used cherry tomatoes this time.
7. Get out your plate, layer in order: bacon, egg, avocado, and tomato.