It didn’t take too long for me to decide what Caed would eat for his first Paleo meal. Two of my favorites, A to Z, Avocado and Zucchini.
First you’ll need to: Get out your Baby Chef (or steamer basket, pot of water, and a blender), cutting board and chef’s knife.
Get these things ready:
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 zucchini, unpeeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup breast milk
- 2-3 dashes of nutmeg
And then you:
1. Put the zucchini in the steamer basket on the steamer side and steam for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. The avocado, breast milk, and nutmeg can be added to the blender container and set aside.
3. Once the zucchini is soft, add it to the avocado mixture and place onto blender side.
4. Blend to desired consistency. Also, feel free to add more or less breast milk depending on how thick or thin you’d like your puree to be.
Stay tuned to find out how his first meal goes over!! Things are going to get messy around here…